miércoles, 2 de enero de 2019

Quiz

Hello, today I did a quiz about get green, I get 70% in the test,
the test was about different ways about ecology and global warming.

The first question was: Which uses less water, washing a full load of dishes by hand or in the dishwasher? I thought it was by dishwasher and it was right, you use less water by dishwasher.

The question about the appliances that are turned off don't use any electricity, I knew that was false because the appliance use a little of electricity if is turned off. It calls Standby power.

But in the questions about percentages, I did,t know about it, because in a specific information.

Now I know than only 10 percent of global energy comes from renewables,the remaining 90 percent comes from non renewable sources.

Questions about how much money do you save by replacing a single incandescent light bulb with a CFL.

I didn't knew that but I use the random, the correct answer was $30 and CFL use 2/3 less energy than standard incandescent bulbs.

I think this topic is very important in our lives because is our responsibility to care the earth, because we live here and we must take care the resources.

We must learn about global warming and use it in our lives to get a better world.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario