viernes, 27 de julio de 2018

a city

Hi, today i will tell you about a city a would like to visit.

In my life i just had one chance to visit other country, Argentina. i go to Bariloche when i was in the school, i go with my clasemates and my teacher.

This year i was going to go to new york in our summer, i was very exiting, but when we are in summer they are in winter, winter in USA is horrible and i my travel was canceled.

I would like to go to New york, because i can't go in summer, i would go when we are in winter and they are in summer, but it is more expensive.

But the city i really would like to visit is Bangkok, because is something completely diferent comparate to occident and all cities in Chile i had visit in my life.

I would like to visit their festivals, they make lamps and throw it to the sky, and it floats in the sky until the candle inside the lamp turn off, other times the lamp is completely infire and it get a fireball, it get danger, but i really ould like to see that with my own eyes.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario