martes, 31 de julio de 2018

something i like to do outside

Hi, everyone, today i'm going to tell you about the things i like to do outside, i will tell you about one, that is ride my bike.

i lerned to ride a bike without little wheels when i was 6 years old, that year santa claus gave me a bike in christmas, that bike was pink and had tapes in the handlebar, those tapes was of many colors and it moved in the wind, i really liked that bike.

now i have an other bike, it is red and silver, and i go to the park with my friends, we travel long distances each one in his bike. we live in the end of Santiago, then next to our houses there is countryside, with horses and crops, we go to the hills in the land to ride our bikes.

i like it because i can go everywhere in my bike, but my house is too far from the university, but to any other places i can go in bike, if i lived closer, i would go to the university in my bike.

i go to some places in weekends, this weekend i go to the park with my sister and we find my friend Jorge, he wasn't with his bike and i tried to take him on my bike and it worked and was very funny.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario