miércoles, 31 de octubre de 2018

job

Today I will write about the future, specifically my future job.

I am studying architecture, but I don't like to design buildings, I would like to be when they are constructing the building, I like when is just a hole in the land and they start to construct, I like when one day doesn't exist a wall and next day it is there.

That is an outdoor job, because in the beginning there is nothing there, but every day it is in change, and in the end you are working inside a build.

I would like to travel in my job, but I meet people that travel every week and back hoke during 3 days and repeat, I don't like that thing, because I think it is exhausting, I don't wan to travel to my job every week.

I don't think about the salary now, I don't know what expect about it, now sometimes people ask me about what is the cost of make a model or design little thing and I don't know what to do.

I like the major of construction and structure, but I like technology and new ways of construction to, next wear I would like to specialize me in those areas and in the future get a job about it. I like understand about how is the build working, how a build stays right before an earthquake, that is an important thing in Chile.




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario