jueves, 26 de julio de 2018

a celebration

today i will tell you about a birthday i remember with love.

i was still in school, i was going to turn 17, i was very happy that day, i go to school and my friends were waitng for me with a cake and many gifts and letters.
they sang happy birthday, but that day i had a test, we had many questions about philosophy an psichology for and hour and a half, i remember i was angry because i had a test on my birthday, but is a common day for other people. Now it makes me laugh, but i think people don't like have a test when it is a special day.

in the afternoon when we left the school we go to the mall to eat icecream, i put a lot of m&m to mine, i love it.

at night i go home and my parents were waiting for me with a cake too, we watched a movie and made popcorn, i had a movie night at my house with my parents and sister.

i remembr¿er that day because i didn't have an expectation about it and my friends made me a really nice day and my family made me very happy.that day i was with all the people  i love.

my birthday is also close to discover of America, so my birthday is always a long weekend, and i have many days to do a lot of things and rest.

1 comentario: