jueves, 19 de julio de 2018

Tv program

Hello today I have to talk about a television program I saw as a child,
again, on the previous opportunity I talked about pokemon, but this time
I will do it about 31 minutes.

31 minutes was a children's program made with puppets broadcast by TVN in
the mornings.

The program was about a news program that lasted 31 minutes made by puppets,
the program consisted of the musical section of the news, the green note,
the reality, the beautiful and unknown note, among others.

My favorite character was Juanin, who was a white puppet with no eyes and a
sound engineer's earphones, who was in charge of notifying the driver of
the program that they were being broadcast with the phrase "Tulio we are
on air".

My favorite chapter is when they break the Mona Lisa and the representative
of the museum comes to tell them how much money they have to pay, after a
very long paper with the amount of money, they show their life as poor
people, and they start a very funny song.

I also had their CDs with the songs of the program and I knew the lyrics
of all the songs, I think I still remember them.

The chapters were very funny, but at the same time educational and have
won awards and prizes national and international.



1 comentario:

  1. my favourite character was Bodoque because he had a very deep mentality. My favourite section was the ranking top

    ResponderBorrar