viernes, 17 de agosto de 2018

a special place


Today i will tell you about a special place for me.

Years ago i travel with my family to the north, to La Serena, because my mother has family there and we go to visit them and explore.

We were walking and discover the Japanese Garden, called the garden of heart, but obviously, the name in japanese, 
心の庭, Kokoro No Niwa.

This year in hollydays i go there again with my family, we forget were it was exactly, but internet is the answer, and we found it.

I really like that place, because is beautifull, it has bridges, japanese buildings, a little river with a lot of koi fish, this year i can to touch one, i feel like a children wile i was trying. its skin feels strange.

I remember a poster, it says the park was open in 1994 and was builded in colaboration with japaneses industries of steel.

I like that place because it remembers me my childhood and when you are there you feel transported in time and space, you just can hear the water and birds, but you can't hear the external noise like cars and other people, the noise of the city doesn't exist in the park, i feel in peace there.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario