jueves, 23 de agosto de 2018

A Phone App


Hi everyone, today i'm going to write about a phone app i use a lot.

The most used app in my cellphone is whatsapp, because is a necessary app to keep communicate with friends, classmates, family and other peolple, is free and fast.

The other apps i use a lot are games to lost my time and not be a productive person.

But the other app i use a lot is Pinterest, and now i will tell you about this app.

I started to use the app when i get to university and fastly it became in the most used app in my cellphone because Pinterest is an infinite encyclopedia of photographies and ideas.

Is an important app to have a lot of ideas to workshop.

I use it when i'm working to workshop and i don't know how to do and i need inspiration, sometimes i used it just to watch photographies about something i configurate, if i want to see photos about dogs, architecture, food or anything pinterest will show me photos about i want, and other photos maybe would like me.

I like Pinterest because is a simple app and in these years it help me a lot.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario