miércoles, 10 de octubre de 2018

Holiday

This year in the summer i went to the north, to Monte Patria, located next to Ovalle.

Montepatria is so far, i was inside a car 6 hours!

I went there with my family my mother, my father, my sister and my grandmother, but we didn't go with mi little dog, we left it in my uncle's house, i miss it a lot.

We were there 15 days, we meet a lot of people, my family, but that was the first time i saw them

When we were in Monte Patria we go to river, we swam there and in the river we can see little fish and a lot animals that you can't see in Santiago. 

We walk to every were to visit all , we go to Ovalle and La Serena too, my grandmother met  lot of people and now she have new friends, she said she will go to visit them the next summer.
we went to the museum and the Japanese garden in La Serena, it is a amazing park with a lake with a lot of golden fishes called Koi i touched one, it was strange but funny.

1 comentario:

  1. Traveling with someone is the best way to do it, even more if it is with the family, very good!

    ResponderBorrar