miércoles, 17 de octubre de 2018

movies

Movies

What kind of movies do you like?

What was your favourite movie? what is it about?

What was the last time you saw a movie in cinema?

Hi today I will write about movies, I think my favourite movie is big hero 6, it is a movie about Hiro, a children who is a robot fighter and his brother was a student in Sanfransokio Institute of technology, he was working in a robot called baymax, a personal healther companion, but when Hiro goes to university his brother has an unusual death and Hiro with his friend Baymax together will find the murderer. in my birthday, last week my mother gave me a stuffed animal of Baymax because I really love that robot.

I like action movies, adventure and fantasy movies, i like that kind of movies because in that movies the people go everywhere and everything is possible, that movies are very funny for me.

The last time I went to cinema i saw avengers infinity war. I went with my friends, we bought pop corn and we go to our chairs, but my frien made me a spoiler and before the movie starts i knew that spiderman was sand at the end, I was very angry. But anyway the movie is really enjoyable.




2 comentarios: