miércoles, 3 de octubre de 2018

a place i would like to travel

Hi, here my second blog beginning.

Today i will write about Thailand, because i would like to visit that country sometime in my life.

Thailand is a country in Asia, next to India, they have strange food and their architecture is completely different. I would like to visit that country yo meet those things. 
they have a festival  with flouting lamps in November, it calls Yi Peng.

I want to go to their beaches because my uncle goes there three years ago and when he came back hi said beaches in Thailand are really beautiful 

i like their buildings and culture, they use other alphabet but is very complicate, but they speak in English too because Thailand is a country of tourism with a lot of things to do. 

i want go there in the future and want a tattoo, because they have a different way to make a tattoo, they don't use a machine like here, it could be a souvenir but i will have it with me the rest of my life 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario