miércoles, 14 de noviembre de 2018

my year


This year has been a very good year for me.

at the university has been a good year, I've met new people, learned a lot of things about architecture. i've made good architectural projects, i learned to use a lot of different materials, like rubbers, acrylic, plastic bags, bottles and use rubbish to do sustainable architecture and to take care of world. I've also traveled to different new places.

I made new close friends at my uncles's house, they are a lot of fun, we  meet on weekends to do different things.

But this year some ssituations did not go so well like my 15 years old dog almost died, i've live with it since 2003, when i was 6.

I have an achievement in a yoga position, when i had yoga in Fau there are some positions i never could do, like stand on my head, but this year i practice a lot, now i can do it.

About things i have've not do yet, i want to approve all my subjects in the university, but we will finish this semester on January, I don't like that,Fau is so hot in summer, that is horrible.

I want to highlight my new friends in Fau and outside the university, they are something important about this year.

This year is not over yet, I hope that what remains will be very pleasant for me.

1 comentario:

  1. It's nice that you have learned so many things this year, I hope next year to be as good as this one for you!

    ResponderBorrar