miércoles, 19 de diciembre de 2018

my last post

Today i will write my last post in English 4.

This semester in English 4 was a great experience, this subject in the school is very fun if you are with friends, because you can talk with them without shame. This semester was different because i was alone. this semester was like the real wold and i had to talk with unknown people, whatever, it was a nice experience.

In English 3 and 4 I had to write blogs, it is fun and a new experience for me, sometimes I didn't know what else I could write but ussualy I can write the words easily about the topic of the week,
this is a work with your classmates, because in English 3 my classmates didn't write their blogs, then I couldn't write comments in their post, this semester I didn't had that problem.

I am nervous when I have to talk in english because I forgot a lot of words in 2 years without speak english, sometimes I don't know the right word and I have to describe what I want to say.
I have to learn more vocabulary in movies, books and music.

Outside the english class I listen music in english and watch movies in the original language, sometimes I talk in english with my fiends, because they are in english 4 too, we have to practice to the final test.

Usually I look for information in google in english, because in english there are more information than spanish, then I try to understan that information in english.

2 comentarios:

  1. for me the best way to learn english is listening music and watching movies/ series in english

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I have never thought about searching things in english, good idea!

    ResponderBorrar