miércoles, 19 de diciembre de 2018

my opinion

Hi everybody, today I will talk about 3 important things in our time.

I chose the following topics:

recycling
inmigration
buying instead of adopting pets
womens in the military


About recycling I think it is an important responsibility for humanity, the industries did many things with plastic, glass and other materials that the earth can’t eliminate, those materials are very dangerous for the earth.

It is important for us to change the thinking about rubbish in the world, the production of dangerous materials and our influence on the care of the earth.
I usually recycle products in my house, objects like bottles, cans of drink or paper, I also recycle resources like water.

About immigration I think that immigration is part of history, in the past there were immigrants from many other nations and Chilean people emigrated from Chile and were received by other countries.

Immigration is good for the culture of the countries since we can learn a lot from the other cultures and they from us.


On the topic of buying instead of adopting pets, I think there are many animals that would love to have a home with humans that love them very much and take care of them, they can give us a lot of love.

The sale of pets seems to me a bad practice of human.



I don’t understand the intention of the question about women in the military, it seems ridiculous to question if a woman can do something like a man, it is like ask if a woman can learn to read or work outside the home.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario