jueves, 23 de agosto de 2018

A toy

Today i will write about a toy i had when i was a child, i will tell you about a rag doll.

My mother says that doll was a present from my grandmother and in the moment i had it i will go everywhere with that doll, really i don't remember when they gave it to me but i suppose my mother remember it, i just trust her.

It was like a baby with pink clothes and plastic face.

I remember all my childhood with that doll because i go everywhere with it, once i go to the supermarket with my parents and walk in a bridge up of highway and i remember to look down, to the cars and remember the doll in my hand. my mother says that doll walked all Santiago.

I have that doll yet it is in the attic of my house in a plastic box, with a cloud its play music and other things of mine and some toys of my little sister, i don't seen that doll in a long time

Maybe one day i will be like Andy from Toy story and will give it to some little child and play with it one last time.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario