viernes, 24 de agosto de 2018

the last one


This is the last blog i will write this semester and i will write about my experience writing in this blog.


I said in my fist blog i have never write in a blog, then it was a new experience for me.


The best blog for me was the second, the blog about pokemon, that blog makes remember me my childhood, like the last one, about a toy, those are really emotive blog to me, because are thing i don't think usually


In the opposite corner are blogs like a song from 2018 and the blog about a hobby, to talk about a hobby is a thing you have to do in all semester when you introduce yourself


It was an interesting experience and help me to remember some things about me and know more about my classmates, like some tv programs all we watched in our childhood, are common things each us. 


My favourite blog was psichedelic stories, because he each week wrote his blog then i can comment it. the blog i liked writed by Enzo was the one about Naruto and its filler. his blog is very interesting. comment other blog is very dificult because no one finished their blogs then i can't comment it, i am waiting their blogs yet to read it, i hope it will be interesting.


I hope my english go better in this semester, i didn't talk or write in english since 2015, i sopposed my english improved in this time.


I like to back to write and speak in english again, i dislike have to wait to other peolple to finish my work. i steel waiting to comment. if you feel identify, please write your blog.


Good bye, maybe we will see each other next semester.

2 comentarios: